Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Stossel: I have lung cancer. My medical care is excellent but the customer service stinks

Having trouble viewing? See it in your browser.
logo Top Headlines

Daily Update

forward

Featured Story

Stossel: I have lung cancer. My medical care is excellent but the customer service stinks
Stossel: I have lung cancer. My medical care is excellent but the customer service stinks

My doctors tell me my growth was caught early and I'll be fine.

Top Stories

Yellowstone visitor caught on video petting bison, surviving Yellowstone visitor caught on video petting bison, surviving
Change for a $20: Tubman to replace Jackson on new bills; Hamilton stays Change for a $20: Tubman to replace Jackson on new bills; Hamilton stays
Turmoil grips conservative Schlafly organization, amid Trump-Cruz tensions Turmoil grips conservative Schlafly organization, amid Trump-Cruz tensions

Top Videos

'Is she stupid?' Shocked park visitors watch woman pet bison 'Is she stupid?' Shocked park visitors watch woman pet bison
Deadly orca ambush triggers dolphin 'stampede' Deadly orca ambush triggers dolphin 'stampede'
Half-naked woman leaps from burning building Half-naked woman leaps from burning building

Features & Faces

'Last' Ferrari worth $26 mil? 'Last' Ferrari worth $26 mil?
Why Bee ate placenta Why Bee ate placenta
Strahan bolts, is Ripa next? Strahan bolts, is Ripa next?
Go To Fox News
manage-subscriptions unsubscribe

©2016 Fox News Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment